- Children are admitted to the Child Development Center in accordance with the policies of the center without regard to race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
- To be admitted to the center, a child must be at least six weeks of age on the date of admission or no older than completion of the fifth grade.
The CDC, as a non-profit ministry, makes every effort to maintain the lowest tuition possible consistent with the high standards of program and care desired for the children. The center reserves the right to adjust tuition in relationship to increased or decreased operation expenses. Parents will be notified in writing at least 30 days in advance of tuition changes. Each child has a reserved placed in the CDC. In order to hold this reserved place, weekly tuition must be paid whether or not the child attends.
Tuition per week for 5 days a week: Summer tuition:
Infant (Birth-18 mos.) $135 per child Infant (Birth-18 mos.) $135
Child (18 mos.-Pre K) $125 per child Child (18mos-School-Age) $125
School Age (K-5th Grade) $70 per child
Ask about our discounts for two or more children
A $75 registration fee is to be paid when a child is accepted for admission. This is a non-refundable fee, which ensures the child's place in the center and is to be paid on a yearly basis. This fee will hold your child's place for one month prior to enrollment or until the new school year begins. A $25 supply fee is also due in January, June, & September.
- The registration fee must be paid when the child is accepted for admission.
- Tuition is to be paid on the first day of the week, but no later than Wednesday. If not paid by Friday, your child will not be accepted until the tuition and late fees are paid.
- Payments may be mailed to the First Baptist Church Christian Child Development Center, 2321 Avenue F, Bay City, Texas, 77414, or delivered directly to the CDC office and placed in the gray box on the front desk.
- Payment may be made by online, a check, cash or money order. A $25 fee will be charged if a check is insufficient.
- Payment in cash must be made in person to the CDC office so a receipt may be written.
- If difficulty arises which prohibits or delays payment of a child's tuition, the child's parent or legal guardian should contact the director immediately. A conference will be scheduled to work out a temporary solution. The director cannot help until help is asked for; do not delay asking for help.
- Weekly tuition must be paid whether or not your child is in attendance. A two week vacation credit can be applied after your child has been here a year and in attendence for the full year. You must inform the office when you want to use it.
- If a child remains at the center after 6 pm according to the CDC office clock, an additional fee of $1 per minute/per child past 6:00 will be added to the child's account.