- Children are admitted to the Child Development Center in accordance with the policies of the center without regard to race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
- To be admitted to the center, a child must be at least six weeks of age on the date of admission or no older than completion of the fifth grade.
The CDC, as a non-profit ministry, makes every effort to maintain the lowest tuition possible consistent with the high standards of program and care desired for the children. The center reserves the right to adjust tuition in relationship to increased or decreased operation expenses. Parents will be notified in writing at least 30 days in advance of tuition changes. Each child has a reserved placed in the CDC. In order to hold this reserved place, monthly tuition must be paid whether or not the child attends during the month.
Tuition per month for 5 days a week: Summer tuition:
Infant (Birth-18 mos.) $490 per child Infant (Birth-18 mos.) $490
Child (18 mos.-Pre K) $475 per child Child (18mos-School-Age) $475
School Age (K-5th Grade) $275 per child
Ask about our discounts for two or more children
A $75 registration fee is to be paid when a child is accepted for admission. This is a non-refundable fee, which ensures the child's place in the center and is to be paid on a yearly basis. This fee will hold your child's place for one month prior to enrollment or until the new school year begins. A $25 supply fee is also due in January, June, & September.
- The registration fee must be paid when the child is accepted for admission.
- Initial monthly tuition must be paid in full prior to enrollment. After which, monthly tuition may be paid in two installments on the 15th of prior month with the remaining balance due on the 1st of the actual tuition month. (i.e. For a child enrolled January 1, tuition is due no later than January 1. February tuition may be paid in full on February 1 or in two installments: January 15 and February 1.) The entire monthly fee is to be paid in full by the first of each month and is considered late on the 7th of each month. Late payment fees of $5.00 per day begin to accrue after the 7th of each month. If your payment is not received by the 15th of the month, your child will not be able to attend the center until full tuition is paid.
- Payments may be mailed to the First Baptist Church Christian Child Development Center, 2321 Avenue F, Bay City, Texas, 77414, or delivered directly to the CDC office and placed in the gray box on the front desk.
- Payment may be made by online, a check, cash or money order. A $25 fee will be charged if a check is insufficient.
- Payment in cash must be made in person to the CDC office so a receipt may be written.
- If difficulty arises which prohibits or delays payment of a child's tuition, the child's parent or legal guardian should contact the director immediately. A conference will be scheduled to work out a temporary solution. The director cannot help until help is asked for; do not delay asking for help.
- Monthly tuition must be paid whether or not the child attends during the month. Vacation and sick time has already been considered in the monthly tuition fee.
- If a child remains at the center after 6 pm according to the CDC office clock, an additional fee of $1 per minute/per child past 6:00 will be added to the child's account.