Hours of Operation
6:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Arrival and Departure Hours
- Children must arrive by 9:15 am.
- Children must be picked up before 6:00 pm.
The center will close for the following holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and for staff development training if needed. You will be notified of that date each year as soon as it is made available to us. Also, for Christmas, New Year's, and Independence Day, the CDC holidays will vary based on the day of the week on which those holidays fall.
Severe Weather and Emergencies
- The center will close during a hurricane threat if the order to evacuate Bay City has been issued, or we have been advised to do so by the local authorities.
- Closing during ice storms, floods, and other types of severe weather will be by decision of the CDC committee and the CDC Director.
- Decisions to close the center for severe weather will be made by 6:00 am, and both local radio stations will be notified. Parents will be notified through the radio announcements.
- During unforeseen severe weather, the center will remain open, and appropriate safety procedures will be followed.
- Parents will get a text if any emergency comes up while CDC is in session.